Last Wednesday was my first day in new company. I woke up early in the morning about 6.30am but end up late to work and reach office at 9.30am...... My working hour is from 8.30am to 5.30pm. Really feel sorry and embarrass of being late for the first day of work. Luckily my IT manager said its ok and dont worry about it therefore ask me to calm down.
I was late because the bus that I never took before I thought it will take me to my office area but in the end it turn a big round and bring me to another side. I was stuck in the bus and company the bus driver from yio chu kang bus station til last stop which end at shentong road...=.="
Luckily I informed my IT manager first and let him know my situation. When reach office I went to meet up with my IT manager and report to HR. After that I was introduced to my senior systems engineer and I need to coorperate and learn from him most of the time.
Mid of March we are going to migrate our company server so hopefully Im able to help a bit and learn from them. The past two days, everyday also work OT because a lot of preparation need to be done before the migration. Therefore I think I will be quite busy and no time to msn or blogging while working anymore in this new company =.=" only able to rest in weekend.