Skip to main content

Battlegrounds are FUBAR


Now I know Im not a battleground person. Or rather - I dont enjoy loosing due to reasons beyond my control (and in battlegrounds there are many - ranging from 9 in WSG to 39 in AV).

However, there is a reason for doing rather a lot of them lately - namely the over 9k achievement. Im quite close now and the only two departments seriously lacking are PvP (not surprisingly) and 25-man raids before ICC (also not surprising).

None of those are solo-able. And while I wouldnt mind getting the last rares for Bloody Rare and Northern Exposure, those take more time than is sensible either. So PvP it is. I can queue up all solo and then try and get things done. Many of the achievements are actually conductive to playing - use seaforium charges, kill flag carriers, etc etc.

Not all of them, obviously ... but that is beside the point.

The things that annoy me at the moment:

- I cannot get reconition for a battleground if Im not on the scoreboard. That basically means any battleground that I was not there from the start for. If my name is on the scoreboard its worth staying - otherwise I might just as well try and get out. Even with the deserter debuff... 15 minutes of waiting over a pointless 18 minute Warsong Gulch means I actually benefit from /afk-ing.

This has bitten me in the ass a few times this weekend - its WSG Call to Arms - the only one Im missing for my Call to Arms achievement - and I didnt get it even after we won.

There is a "solution": using /afk after dying (and while dead - should I mention this?) does not result in a deserter debuff. It does, however, mean the next person in has the same bloody problem. Not something I enjoy.

- Random disconnects: Occasionally I disconnect, recieve a deserter debuff and then log back in somewhere else. Nice. I suppose this way my team gets a replacement sooner, but see pet peeve no. 1.

- Achievements are not working. There, I said it (again). Im doing this not so much for the fun, more for the achievements. I hate it when they do not properly work.


There. I just returned the bloody flag twice! In the space of 16 seconds! How come the achievement tracker pretends I just got one?

BAH!

Fix this rubbish.

See? I did play a battleground. My adrenaline is still pumping and I am actually angry at things. Rare, that.

Popular posts from this blog

Baixar PS1 Crash Bandicoot 2 Cortex Strikes Back

PARTE 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1AVO7X8T PARTE 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WUBY6EAH

Barbarian Level 70 Paragon Level 191

Ive been thoroughly enjoying Reaper of Souls, so much so that Ive skipped posting here for some time (sorry, guys) and just concentrated on leveling-up my barbarian character. As you can see from the screenshot below, Ive been spending quite some time transmogrifying and buying up dyes making sure everythings coordinated and shit. Right now my barbarian is the most powerful (i.e., the one able to dish out the most damage) among my characters but I have a feeling that my crusader is going to overtake him really fast (at least until he levels up to 70 - just 2 more levels to go). Also, hes the sugar daddy of the bunch, the one tasked to make the most money for spending by the group. Ive given him some rest in the last couple of weeks however, preferring to adventure with my crusader and exploring his different abilities. Ill be getting him back on track soon enough though as the barbarian is my favorite class. Im currently playing at Torment II but I hope to progress to Torment III as so...

Baixar Jogo Download Mario Kart Double Dash Emulador de NGC PC

Na nova vers�o os gr�ficos ficaram bel�ssimos, o som simplesmente cativante, as musicas de cada cenario fasem a diferen�a na hora de jogar e embalam as corridas. A jogabilidade nem se fala, a possibilidade de fazer Dash (derrapada ou Drift) para ganhar velocidade � essencial para vencer, e ainda tem o fato de que jogamos com dois personagens em cada Kart, ou seja, podemos combinar Mario dirigido e Bowser atrapalhando os adversarios e no meio da corrida basta um toque no bot�o Z e eles mudam de posi��o. Cada dupla de personagem tem seu poder especial, Mario e Luigi tem bolas de foto, Koopa e Paratroopa tem cascos triplos, Bowser e seu filinho podem lan�ar cascos enormes e por ai vai. S�o varios personagens mais 2 destravaveis, os carros ent�o nem se fala, � um mais legal que outro cada um com seu diferencial. Sem d�vida nenhuma Mario Kart Double Dash � um marco para a hist�ria dos games e vale a pena jogar por muitas horas. :::Minima::: Core 2 Duo 8800 GT 1Gb de RAM :::Recomendada ...